Saturday, August 10, 2013

Welcome to Answers to Dental Questions


Hello,

My name is Dr. Kevin Baldwin. I am a Cosmetic and Family Dentist in Las Vegas, NV. I received my dental training at the prestigious The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.

I created this blog to help not only my patients but anyone who has questions or concerns about their teeth. My goal is to periodically provide you with helpful tips and information while also providing you an opportunity to ask questions you may have.

Dentistry can be a scary thing for many. Sometimes being informed can go a long way at putting you at ease and that is my goal! If you would like anymore information about me you can go to my website at  www.lvsmile.com . Thanks for visiting my blog check back periodically for updates or answers to your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment